The Mitel® 5000 & 3300 Communications Platform (CP) enables small businesses to blend their voice system into their data network, creating a cost-effective, efficient communications environment. The 5000 CP solution offers a digital / IP communications platform, which allows businesses to network geographically-dispersed employees and locations, whether they are connecting offices and applications together over a data network, or deploying digital and IP phones to on-site employees.
The 5000 CP is built on a scalable software and hardware platform that efficiently combines the best of both data networking and TDM switching architectures. The 5000 CP’s latest HX Controller supports digital telephones natively, in addition to out-of-the-box IP networking. The 5000 HX is designed to help scale and protect your investment with add-on modules and processors in a form factor that is optimized for shelf-top, rack-mount, and wall-mount scenarios. The 5000 CP may be networked with an existing Inter-Tel® Axxess® communications system, offering backwards migration compatibility and expansion of IP networking. The 5000 CP is expandable to support up to 250 users and multiple sites.
The 5000 CP delivers a complete suite of business applications out of the box which include unified Voice Messaging , Hot Desking, Meet-Me Conferencing, ACD and enhanced mobility with Dynamic Extension Express, Teleworking. In addition, the Mitel 5000 CP supports a range of advanced Unified Communications applications via the Mitel Applications Suite (MAS), the Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Express and the Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Advanced.
Mitel® 3300 and 5000 IP Communications Platform (ICP) provides enterprises with a highly scalable, feature-rich communications system designed to support businesses from 10 – 60,000 users. Mitel’s MCD software provides enterprise IP-PBX capability plus a range of embedded applications, including standard unified messaging, auto-attendant, ACD, and wireless gateway. Operating across virtually any LAN/WAN infrastructure, the 3300 ICP provides seamless IP networking, allowing for full feature transparency within distributed environments by supporting networking standards such as Q.SIG, DPNSS, and MSDN. The 3300 ICP provides organizations the ability to protect existing investments while delivering all the advantages of a converged infrastructure.
Mitel Communications Director software supports over 500 telephony features – features that are delivered to the many user communities through easy-to-use interfaces, such as our web-based system management.
Mitel’s communications platforms support the industry’s largest range of desktop devices, including entry-level IP phones, web-enabled IP devices, wireless handsets (WiFi or IP DECT), and full-duplex IP audio conference units. The 3300 & 5000 communications platforms also supports a powerful suite of applications, including multimedia collaboration, customer relationship management, and unified messaging. Industry standard application programming interfaces (APIs) are supported for extensive third-party applications through Mitel Solutions Alliance (MSA).
Mitel 3300 & 5000 IP Communications Platforms provide:
- Seamless IP networking across multiple sites
- Resilient, robust switching
- Support for industry standard networking protocols such as Q.SIG and DPNSS
- Embedded standard unified messaging, auto-attendant, ACD, and WiFi and IP DECT wireless gateway
- Support for the broadest range of IP desktop devices within the industry today
- 802.3af compliance for power over Ethernet
- …and much more
Business Process Integration
Today’s organizations increasingly rely on best-of-breed business process solutions to remain competitive and ensure efficient operations. Mitel’s Freedom Architecture supports open standards and offers customers the flexibility to integrate Mitel’s worlclass multi-applications suite (MAS) with their business communications systems. Seizing the flexibility and power of VoIP telephony, Mitel integrates business communications with key data, so organizations can transform their business telephone systems into opportunities leverage their most valuable assets: people and information.
Total Cost of Ownership
While the upfront costs of Mitel’s on-premise business communication solution are already among the lowest in the industry, we know that our easy-to use-solutions go even further to drive down burdensome operations and maintenance costs, freeing up more budget and resources over the long term. Mitel offers the lowest cost of ownership so you know that when you purchase our UC-a solution, you’ll see savings you can bank on.
In addition, Premysis offers implementation, maintenance and administration, and comprehensive financing — all on a fixed term with monthly payments. Take advantage of Premysis’s comprehensive service capabilities to eliminate the risks and uncertainties associated with the ownership and management of advanced technology. Our Managed Service program offers complete support, including:
- Assessment of your current and future needs, including recommendations for communication-enabled process improvements.
- Complete design, implementation, monitoring and management of a communications solution fit to your organization.
- A customized financial package that optimizes your returns, reduces your risk and guarantees your costs for up to five years.
- Full administration, service & warranty
- Guaranteed rates for expansion
- Software upgrades and support
- Disaster recovery options
- System training
- Discounted system relocation
- Guaranteed renewal options
- Single point of contact for your complete communications system
How you benefit:
- Fixed costs for up to five years: Eliminate communications-related financial risk. Simplify planning and budgeting.
- Simplify your operational needs: Our technical experts fully manage your communications infrastructure. You get a single-point-of-contact.
- Managed growth: Free software upgrades and guaranteed rates of expansion keep your costs down, even as capacity and functionality grow with your business.
- Peace of mind: Assurance that one of your most complex and business-critical technology solutions is managed by an industry leader with a proven record of top-quality customer support.