Call Accounting / Cost Allocation
Call reporting extensive call-costing options make it one of the most advanced and flexible Call Accounting / Cost Allocation solutions available.
Call Costing Options
A majority of companies cost International by calls importing their negotiated long distance rates. Companies can also cost calls by fixed costs per minute, trunk group costing, message unit costing, banded costing, fixed costs per call, on-network / off-network costing and much more.
Departmental Bill / Cost Allocation
Call reporting provides various options for organizations that wish to bill their departments / locations / cost centers for their portion of the telecom expense. Associates employee / extension information (name, department, cost center, etc.) with the actual call usage and call charges, as well as any other miscellaneous expenses that need to be included in the departmental bills. Premysis will automatically distribute the departmental bills by e-mail / post to website on a user-specified schedule.
Shared Tenant Billing
Call reporting provides separate phone bills for those who share the phone system with other companies. Each company / tenant can be billed separately for their calls, using different long distance rates. Miscellaneous charges like conference room usage, personnel services, etc., can be applied to each tenant..
Account Code / Authorization Codes / Client Billing
With Call reporting, Account Codes, Authorization Codes and Client Matter Codes can be used to track calls made from anywhere in your facility. Regardless of where the call was placed, these calls can be tracked and allocated back to the appropriate person / department.
Various Overhead and Trunk Charges
Call reporting allows for a variety of miscellaneous charges to be applied and allocated to the appropriate locations / departments. Examples include salaries, trunk charges, maintenance agreements, lease payments, equipment charges and more.
All call analytics reports can be automatically e-mailed to any specified recipient on a user-determined, scheduled basis.
Advanced Managerial Reporting
For optimal management of customer service and to encourage employee productivity, managers need reports that show an overall ‘big picture’ view of telephone usage as well as specific details to a particular employee’s calls.
Manager Report Samples
Below is a small sampling of managerial reports:
- Employee Summary shows a summary of calls by department/employee/extension.
- Busy Hour displays departmental activity by hour of day to help with scheduling/staffing.
- Longest Calls reveals unusually long calls by department/employee.
- Most Expensive Calls shows expensive calls and the employee responsible for the calls.
- Most Frequently Dialed Numbers displays frequently dialed number by employee/department.
- Most Frequent Incoming Calls reveals frequent ‘incoming’ calls by employee/department.
- Long Calls Alert triggers an e-mail for longest calls handled within a department.
- Key Customer Alerts triggers an e-mail for calls made to, or received from, certain customers
- Regional Sales Report shows sales people who made/received calls from outside their territory.
- Inbound Call Summary by State shows inbound calls by state, illustrating WHERE callers are calling FROM.
Voice Traffic Analysis
Gaining greater insight into the voice platform to improve overall operational efficiency is a constant struggle for voice managers. On a daily basis, voice managers deal with maintaining personnel changes, multi-vendor/multi-systems, employee abuse/misuse, and voice usage irregularities, just to name a few. Without a proper way to manage voice communications, expenses can quickly escalate.
Below are a few examples of Voice / Traffic reports:
- Gateway Analysis demonstrates if calls are routed properly.
- Pilot/Route Point shows routed calls from a specific Route point.
- Trunk Analysis determines over-trunked and under-trunked.
- Answered Shared Lines measures device & total usage activity.
- Cradle-to-Grave tracks calls from answer to completion.
- Abandoned Calls determines when and where calls are abandoned.
- Ring Time shows average time by employee, department, etc.
- Circuit Summary displays unused circuits.
- Missed Tail-End Hop-Off indicates improperly routed network calls.
- Cost Allocation distributes related costs back to Regions/Cost Centers/etc.
- Hunt Group displays extension summary & detail in a Hunt Group.
- Device Type displays soft phone, iPhone, hard phone, etc., usage.
- Search Outbound Numbers determines activity such as improper fax line calling.
- Search Inbound ANI provides information for security & customer service issues.
Additional Report Options
In addition to creating an unlimited number of custom reports, Call analytics includes hundreds of Standard Reports to choose from that can easily be scheduled for automatic report distribution via e-mail. Sample Standard Reports include: Company Summary, Extension Detail, Incoming Calls Report, Most Expensive Calls, International Call Report, Unused Extensions Report and more.
Automatic E-mail Reports
All call reports can be scheduled for automatic e-mail on any date/time interval. Reports can be sent via a hyperlink or as an attachment in a variety of file formats.
Real-time Data Collection / Processing
Call reporting captures and processes all calls in real-time, so Reporting, Emergency 911 Alerts and phone number searches are ready within seconds.
Instant Toll Fraud Notification
No matter how secure your voice platform, the possibility of toll fraud, abuse and employee misuse still exists. Call reporting allows users to easily configure an unlimited number of alarms to alert managers instantly of potential toll fraud and internal abuse.
Samples of unlimited alarms include:
- Search for harassing / threatening calls made minutes ago.
- Fraudulent or Excessive International calls.
- Frequently Dialed Numbers pinpointing irregularities or excessive personal calls.
- Alerts to unexplained surges in use.
- Longest calls can point to unresolved customer issues, or employee misuse.
- Increases in call traffic after-business-hours and over-weekends are often fraud related.
- Most Expensive calls and employees directly responsible for making them.
Call reporting instantly alerts managers of any alarm condition via e-mail, screen pop, and/or by phone.